Pearls of wisdom for diamonds in the rough.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For the closet Shopaholic.

Anything that is socially acceptable to do while wearing only underwear, I love. I'm talking about online shopping- of course. But leave it to shipping and handling fees to ruin my lust for the ever seductive UPS man carrying my package to my door. Upon discovering Coupon Cabin, I have silenced the voices in my head preventing me from clicking the "checkout" button and am always in the mood- to online shop. So it hasn't solved all of my qualms with online shopping, but the issue of waiting for purchases to ship won't be solved until the whole time traveling thing gets sorted out. At least now, I can survey what my beloved world wide web has to offer my wardrobe without the mood-killing s&h fee looming a few steps away. Coupon cabin is simple, just type in the store you wish to get promotions from, then enter the promotion codes where it indicates to while checking out online. More often than not, you'll snag free shipping and discounts. Happy shopping!

Click here for the coupon cabin website.

No comments:

Post a Comment